These days you are probably swimming in tweets, promoted Pinterest Pins, LinkedIn articles, and Facebook posts and wondering if all that social media effort is really paying off in getting and keeping loyal customers for your small business. The old adage ‘half of my marketing is working I just don’t know which half’ is especially true in this age of multi touch conversions into leads. A client can go down so many paths these days, finding you on social media and then googling your business name only to finally pull the trigger and turn into a client through a remarketing ad where you are promoting a special. Sound complicated? It is.
In the age of digital marketing, it can be easy to overlook some tried-and-true marketing strategies that really help you boost your bottom line. Try these low-tech, low-cost solutions.
- Unique Business cards. A small thing, but your business card may be your most valuable marketing asset. Potential customers really do save these for later, so make sure that yours stands out above the crowd.
- Free gifts. These don’t have to be big. They just have to show your audience that you are thinking about their needs, so that when it comes time to call for products or services, you are the first company that comes to mind.
- Signs. Don’t overlook this simple way to nudge customers in the right direction. A sign that says “Host your next party here” or “Call us for a free estimate” can catch your customer’s eye and imagination at just the right time. Whether it’s a billboard or the side of your vehicle, signs only have to be designed once and have a large audience reach.
- Brochures. As the world gets inundated with emails and social media posts, more and more people look forward to holding something tangible in their hands that they can flip through at their leisure. A well-designed brochure can showcase your offerings for potential or repeat customers.
- Newspaper ads. Although it’s often thought that newspapers are dead, local newspapers are thriving. They give neighborhood residents a quick look at what matters most to them, and they are a great way to reach your target audience as a local business.
Usually with most businesses there is a certain percentage of low hanging fruit that you can take advantage of through the techniques above. Sticking to the basics allows companies to build a base of stability in regards to incoming business. Only after that is achieved can a business experiment with more sophisticated forms of funnel marketing.
At Pristine Screens, we can help you get your small business noticed. With our customized business cards or our customized sticky screen cleaners or cleaning cloths, your company can stay front and center in the minds of your customers.